Corporate Law & Business Transactions
Your livelihood depends on taking advantage of opportunities, protecting your interests, and growing your enterprise.
Every day, it seems like the pace of business is quickening. Risk and complexity are increasing. Whether forming a new company, seeking investment, negotiating business arrangements, minimizing risk, or selling or acquiring operations and businesses, the pressures on businesses and executives are significant.
By applying our corporate expertise and professional advice, we help you mitigate risks, resolve challenges and achieve your objectives. Our creative solutions reduce the pressure on you, add value, and help ensure that your enterprise thrives.
FH2 helps you achieve solutions—deliberately.
FH2 approaches your corporate law issues and business transactions as a trusted advisor. Working shoulder-to-shoulder with you, we learn your business and treat your interests as our own. We assess your unique situation and tailor the right strategies—ones focused on efficacy and your short and long-term objectives.
Some of the typical matters we handle include
- Purchases and sales of businesses and corporate assets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder and member buyouts
- Venture financing
- Creating contracts protecting business objectives and properties
- Protecting company properties and assets from employee theft and competition
- Financing and secured transactions
- Organizing new entities, Shareholder Agreements, Operating Agreements, and owner buy/sell arrangements
- Corporate governance matters