Commercial Real Estate Law
FH2 turns real estate opportunities into advantages.
FH2 represents all types of real estate owners and developers. Working closely with your team, our commercial real estate experts will negotiate and document your real estate transaction to arrive at the optimal solutions to make your business more effective. Further, our experience in acquiring, developing, financing, leasing and selling commercial properties enables us do meaningful due diligence on such transactions.
Our attorneys provide you with commercial real estate representation on transactions including
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting development, construction and financing for commercial real estate transactions
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting the formation of real estate investment entities, such as joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Syndications and private offerings
- Purchase, sale and exchange of real property, including Section 1031 exchanges
- Landlord and tenant retail, office and industrial leasing