Deep experience. Broad perspective.
FH2 understands that technology issues affect each business differently, because we have provided tailored guidance on technology issues to clients in a wide variety of industries—from traditional “technology businesses” (online businesses and service providers, logistics providers, data centers, Internet security consultants, and software developers) to companies in the consulting, insurance, healthcare, hospitality and consumer goods industries.
Our experience includes
- software development and licensing across a variety of delivery models (client-server, software as a service (SaaS), emerging models) and technologies (cloud-based, hosted applications, mobile apps) ranging from industry-specific, enterprise-level applications (MDM, PIM, CRM, ERP, EMR) to consumer-market mobile apps
- technology-related business transactions, including the purchase and sale of technology assets and services, outsourcing arrangements, professional services agreements, EF&I transactions, content licensing and distribution, and purchase and sale of Internet domain names and technology issues in business sales, mergers and acquisitions transactions
- compliance with state, federal and international laws, rules, regulations and directives pertaining to information security, data privacy and data breaches
- online defamation and First Amendment issues
- technology issues in business sales, mergers and acquisitions transactions
- litigation and dispute resolution involving complex technology-related issues in federal and state courts, arbitrations and mediations