Litigation aligned with your business’s goals.
Backed by solid credentials, our attorneys have significant experience in business and civil litigation, in state and federal courts. As your legal guide, we approach litigation problems uniquely—as business problems. We assess risks, costs and litigation opportunities to address your business goals. Our solutions advance your interests to the fullest extent of the law, while keeping an eye on the net return.
At FH2 not only do we assess the likelihood of success, but the unexpected consequences of litigation on you and your business.
Whether initiating or defending a lawsuit, you want to know your likelihood of success. While a vital metric, it is not the sole consideration. Lawsuits financially strain your company, distract management, and require you to redeploy resources. Our experienced counselors help you to consider all aspects of litigation, including the interim costs, not just potential outcomes.
Let us put our experience and personalized service to work for you in the following areas
- Disputes between businesses, including contract disputes, business “divorces” and unfair business practices
- Internal business disputes, including shareholder disputes, disputes arising from employment, independent contractor agreements and buy/sell agreements, breach of fiduciary duty, officer or director misfeasance
- Technology and intellectual property disputes, including computer hardware and software, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents and computer fraud
- Employee disputes, including non-competition, non-solicitation and other restrictive covenants, discrimination, harassment, Family & Medical Leave, personnel policies and procedures, unemployment, wage and hour
- Commercial and business disputes, involving indemnification and insurance coverage.
- Professional liability claims involving accountants and lawyers