Intellectual Property Law
Protecting your business and its competitive advantage.
FH2 understands that your intellectual property and business goodwill are core assets of your business that must be properly managed and protected to maximize their value.
We are here to provide comprehensive guidance in the following areas
- Evaluating and registering copyrights and trademarks
- Protection of trade secrets and confidential information
- Invention rights and employment-related intellectual property issues
- Restrictive covenants—non-competition, non-solicitation of customers, non-solicitation of employees
- Development of business strategies and policies for protection of intellectual property
- Acquisition, perfection and transfer of intellectual property rights
- “Infringement risk” analysis and recommendations
- Intellectual property issues in business sale, mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Litigation and dispute resolution regarding ownership and infringement of intellectual property rights, domain rights and cybersquatting, and enforcement of restrictive covenants in federal and state courts, arbitrations and mediations and UDRP