Employment Law, Executive Compensation and ERISA
Your workforce is a key component of your success.
FH2 offers comprehensive legal assistance in executive compensation law, employment law and employee benefits law including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended (ERISA). How you compensate your executives and your employees is important to the success of any business and is critical in order for you to retain the talent you need. In addition, compliance with the ever more complex local, state and federal employment laws and regulations is essential to the very survival of every business.
Our attorneys can help you chose and implement the right compensation, incentive and compliance programs so that your business can thrive. We can also guide you through any allegations of employment law or ERISA violations that employees or former employees or independent contractors may assert against you.
Some of the typical matters we handle include:
- Drafting and negotiating executive employment contracts both on behalf of the company and the executive
- Equity-Based and other compensation and bonus programs
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) matters
- Wage and Hour law
- Allegations of illegal discrimination
- Qualified and non-qualified employee benefit plan advice
- ERISA filing and disclosure requirements
- Worker classification—Whether a service provider is an Employee or Independent Contractor